Welcome to 'In My Shoes'

Monday, May 9, 2011

Lately...

Wow its been awhile. We have moved out of the mold infested apartment :) Finally We moved in March I think (I know I have a terrible memory) Our new place is nice its just upstairs from the mold but we're sticking it out until our lease ends in September. In the end of February we went on 'vacation' to California to visit Jesse's mom, dad and grandma. We stayed in Santa Cruz which is Jesses home town. It was a long trip down on the train (20 hours) and not that fun with a almost 2 year old. We celebrated Owens 2nd birthday while on vacation. On the way home (Yes on the train) Owen and I stopped and stayed with my mom for over a week while Jesse came home to finalize our moving arrangements. Anywhoo now we are in our new place settled and Jesse has started a new job as a manager :) of a burger place (Blast Burger) its delicious! His first official day is in fact today. It seems like life is finally falling in to place and we can take a deep breath and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment