Welcome to 'In My Shoes'

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I decided..

That I need to write more on here...

Here is a list of what I do every day...

1) Wake up and Make Coffee (after opening Owens bedroom door and Kissing that sweet sleepy face good morning!) This is usually about 8am ish

2) Make Owen some Chocolate milk ( milk with a drizzle of choc. syrup) fix our coffee to our liking and take a seat...Enjoy said coffee.

3) Make breakfast (eggs, toast maybe some potatos) Enjoy with family...

4) The following 3 hours Monday, Thursday and Friday are spent playing with Owen, watching cartoons and checking the computer. On Tuesday and Wednesday however we spend that time cleaning up and getting ready for our playdate (tuesday) and story time (wednesday)

5) Lunch Time for us is usually between 12 and 1pm. I make Chicken and a veggie and a carb we eat and then its nap time for Owen. This is when I do most of my cleaning and relaxing. I do dishes, counters, floors and normal pick up and then its my time to watch what ever I want look at facebook check craigslist or just sit and stare in to space...this lasts about 2.5 to 3 hours by the time O wakes up its almost dinner time I put a show on for him and start deciding whats for dinner...

6) Dinner pretty much the same as lunch. We always sit at the table (Me and O) With water or milk and eat our dinner together. I think this is important since daddys at work we need to make sure O has normal dinners and learns his manners and such even if its just me doing the teaching.

7) After dinner its about 630 or 7 and for the rest of the night Owen and I play with his toys find a fun project to do or just have a dance party in the living room. When 9 rolls around I put O in the bath, then into some jammies. Depending on what time he woke from his nap him and I might watch a movie together and then its bed time.

8) Bed time is... I put owen in HIS bed, make sure he has his blanky and his otter and give him kisses we say our prayer and then I'm out of there! I might go back in a time or two to put him back in bed but for the most part he just goes to sleep.

9) A few hours later after some alone time and possibly some reading or internet time (i'm addicted I know) Jesse gets home we talk about our days... maybe eat a snack and then head to bed ourselves (usually 12-1am but last night it was 3am ) Snuggle in and fall fast asleep.

10) Start all over 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment