Welcome to 'In My Shoes'

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mold update





So We are still dealing with mold. Right now the majority of it is "cleaned" definitely not fixed but not as easy to spot. The manager just yesterday sent both proposals from the contractors to the management company... So I am having to push pretty hard to get something done and I hope it happens soon. Today she was not in at all so far. I am having a very hard time understanding why it is taking this long. On Monday January 24 we had to bring Owen to the ER because his cough got so bad. The doc said its an upper resp. Infection and Croup. He said we can't really prove its the mold that is to blame but come on my child had been living in a room that now the entire wall needs to be repaired... I am upset that we are all sleeping in the living room trying to avoid mold, we have to sleep with the fresh air on our heads just to sleep with out coughing. I WILL get this fixed soon I'm talking this week with the managers help or without we cannot live in the living room its ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment